We only work with the best app developers because you deserve the best app.
How much does app development cost?
Why your business needs an app
We all know the 80/20 concept in business… we tend to spend 20% of our time doing the work that earns 80% of the money and the other 80% of our time is spent doing the admin. Apps are here to help you and your business to spend less time doing the work that doesn’t earn the business extra money. Whether you are a small start-up business or a national or international brand, you know that apps will continue to evolve.
Are you ready to join the App evolution and simplify your life?
AppCity is a channel partner for 3 app development platforms and a team of custom app developers. Our solutions are customised to your budget and your needs.
What makes an app successful?
It’s not enough to just develop an app, why are we designing this app for you, what are we solving, how are we giving you a competitive advantage and what benefits will your business enjoy?
It’s not just about coding… it’s about the mobile app ecosystem as a whole… the context is key. There are huge opportunities for app development and business growth. In 2016 the global app revenue was R510 Billion, in 2020 it’s predicted to be over a trillion. AppCity guides you step-by-step to ensure that you get the best app for your business.
It’s all about engagement and functionality. Users have to gain value by using your app for it to be successful.
The average user checks their phone 150 times a day. 90% of time spent on mobile devices is within an app. THINK ABOUT THIS… In October 2016 internet consumption on mobile devices reached 51%. That means that the remaining 10% of the time spent on mobile devices is spent browsing the internet… which is more than half of the consumption of the internet.
It is AppCity’s role to understand the mobile app world and ecosystem. 80% of users have their phone on them ALL the time. Why not let AppCity help shape the potential of your app. Let’s invest our time and resources in the best way possible for your business or app idea.
Can you identify the opportunity? Here are some stats that might help…
Times the average person looks at their phone daily
Average % of time on phone spent in apps
% of people that always have their phone
% of smartphone users that grab their phone when waking up
Explore some of AppCity’s trusted tech partners for App Development
Small Business Marketing Apps
X&Go is a platform which takes IM (“instant messaging”… ie:chat) between business to business and business to consumer communication to a centralised and media-rich hub. It is an amazingly configured 2 part system: 1. A browser-based admin dashboard which gives you the ability to field messages from customers and respond to them with action objects in the chat channel. 2. On the user side, we customise an app that gives customers/stakeholders the ability to deal with the business via IM (chat).
Looking for Custom Business Intelligence to communicate to your specialised Sales Engineers, Technical Support, Managerial Staff, etc. well, there’s an app for that. Impi Media build custom mobile apps to spec that are NATIVE OR WEB-BASED for Android, Apple IOS, Symbian, and Windows Mobile. Impi Media does not have to change your current website or web application to include a compatible mobile web version of your business. With the help of PHP and MYSQL. your mobile visitor to your business website will be directed directly to your mobile website or mobi site.
We’re having a Small Business Marketing App Special
Once Off Development R5 000
- App Design, Build and Launch
- Unlimited push notifications (messages sent by you)
- 20 Geo-Fence pins for notifications
- Voucher systems (push, welcome, referral and check-in)
- Gallery page
- Request a booking
- Specials tab
- Direct call button
- Built-in analytics
- 1 hour One on one training on App management
- Marketing Materials: 1 x A1 + FB Poster design included
Extra’s that are charged separately
- Integration with your online shop
- Animation tour of app
- Animation promotion of app
- Graphic design – posters/social media ads
- Membership portals, payment portals
- Extra training after the free 1-hour session
- Stock images
- Extra functionality built into website and pulled into app
Monthly Cost of Hosting and Updates – R 500
- Security and adaptability updates
- App Hosting on Google Play and Apple App Store*
*amount increases to R1 000 once 1000 downloads are reached, then the cost is capped at R2 000 after 2000 downloads for unlimited downloads.
Examples of AppCity’s Marketing Apps for Small Business
Ground Coffee App
Download the Ground app for a free coffee. Check-in with your app for free coffee. Ground rewards their loyal customers with free coffees by making use of the “check-in” voucher feature of their app. They also reward customers for sharing the app with their friends. Download the Ground Coffee app by clicking HERE or searching for “Ground Coffee House” on your Google Play or Apple App store.
Aliwal Security App
Optional Extra’s are R500/hr when we work together.
- 1 min Explainer Video with voiceover R 9000
- 1 min video made with provided video clips and images with a voiceover or tune R 3000
- 1 min Animation video without voiceover (text & tune) R 4000
- 15-30sec Branded video clip R 500
- 30sec – 1min Template video built on our video design platform with client (side-by-side) @ R500/hr
Email Marketing Campaigns
- Once off database clean (under 2000 contacts) – R 500
- Once off campaign – content provided + report – R 3 500
- Monthly email campaign – content provided (added to blog) – R 3000/month
- Once off/Monthly email campaign – content not provided – 300 word copywritten according to industry trends – R 6 000 each
Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing Management Packages provided by AppCity or Black Snow Flake Productions range from
R 1 500 to R 50 000 per month according to requirements and budget.